donderdag 30 april 2009

Thank You All (2)

First published May 18, 2005

Ingrid would like to thank :

Kadi : for keeping us company and solving the puzzles that Frank asked us

Natalia (Natachuela) and Zuza : for showing us what Modern Art is in Poznan

Magda (FlyingPig): for introducing herself in English !

Aneta : for inviting us to her birthday, for letting me sleep in
her bed, for introducing me to her parents and for the Turek cheese !

Ulisses : for the way he made a group of Polish people lose all
inhibitions and have them sing along with all the songs

Gosia (Cinnamon): for her father's clocks ;-) and the great tea house

Mintaute : for making me feel at home in her appartment. It was
maybe the smallest of all flats, but I felt good there.

Milda (Rrabbit) : thanks for taking us to the Belmontas ! The Zeppelins were delicious !

Regita (Coconut) : for taking me to the Candle shrine and sharing her time to take us to the Hill of Crosses

Rafael (Yarpi) : thanks for trusting me at the wheel of your boat

Anna (Angella): for the wonderful kotlety schabowy

Krystyna : thanks for the hot-dog

Kinga's father : thanks for the delicious beer

Kinga : for signing my book

Anna (Salata) : for the wonderful chocolate cake

Tomek : for the strong drinks

Mirjam
(Struppek) : for a delicious breakfast even though she just came back home

I would like to thank my family and husband for giving me the opportunity to make this trip. Not only did I get the chance to see Berlin, Poland and Lithuania but I also learned some valuable lessons. On the Hill of Crosses I felt very close to Nick and I received lots of support from Frank and Regita.
I learned that friendship doesn't care about colour, language or age.

My last "thank-you" goes to Frank. Without him I would not have made this trip. I don't know how to thank him, words fail me. He organised everything and put our adventures on this travelpod in two languages so everybody could follow our trip. He drove 4800 km and even listened to my music and "whining".

No doubt about it : he deserves the Nobel prize !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten