dinsdag 14 april 2009

Last Day before our Departure

First published May 4, 2005

Ok, this is it ! Tomorrow at 6 a.m. the wheels will start turning and we'll be off for Poland. But first there are some other things to take care of.

First of all, we have a passenger on board : Kadi from Estonia has decided to join us for our first part, hitching a ride with Ingrid and me to Berlin.
After that we drive on to Poznan where we'll meet Natachuela who likes colourful socks, looking at bats and the smell of coffee. She doesn't like waking up early, shopping and writing sms's, so we'll get along fine !

Secondly, I've been busy updating pictures I took at the Hospex Spring Camp and there are thousand-and-one things still to be done at home. I hope I can leave on time tonight to meet Ingrid and Patrick. Patrick promised to make his world-famous spaghetti, so Kadi and I are looking forward to that !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten