woensdag 29 april 2009

Thank You All (1)

First published May 17, 2005

Frank would like to thank :....

1. Kadi : for being herself and keeping us company. I hope to meet her in
Tallinn in the summer. Tänan !

2. Natalia (Natachuela) : for showing us what Polish hospitality really means.

3. Zuza : for introducing us to the Proletarian Café and showing us the Father of All Polish Children ! Dziekuje bardzo !

4. Magda (FlyingPig) : for showing us the future of Hospitality Club

5. Aneta : for inviting us to her birthday party in the Art Café

6. Ulisses : for 2 great concerts : one in the Art Café, the other at Aneta's place. El condor Passa will never sound the same again.

7. Gosia (Cinnamon) : for introducing us to two great institutions : Polish
sausages and bread

8. Mintaute : for being a real friend and for consoling me when I was a
bit down

9. Milda (Rrabbit) : for giving us as much of her time as possible and the wonderful dinner at Belmontas.

10 Regita (Coconut) : for being even nicer than her mails indicated. it was great to finally meet you, and i'm sure it's not going to be the last time.
The night at the bungalow is also one to remember

11. Rafael (Yarpi) for being the perfect skipper. And your jokes made me laugh so hard !

12. Anna (Angella) : The best tourist information manager this side of the world, and a wonderful cook !

13. Krystyna : the meeting was again too short but your enthousiasm and hospitality were wonderful. Good luck with the Odyssey of the Mind !

14. Kinga : a wonderful walk on the beach, some great food and above all true friendship. Thanks for sharing it with us.

15. Anna (Salata) : Nice company, lovely chocolate cake, and some great news...I hope you'll have a wonderful baby !

16. Tomek : mmmh, these vodka drinks are too good...and the cherries really made my head dizzy. Thanks for your hospitality and congratulations on become a father !

17. Mirjam (Struppek) : she just came back from travelling herself but still she opened her house and her heart for us. Sorry that I was not so talkative and more concentrated on my computer than on you ! I'll make it up to you, I promise. Anyway, let's do this again, but this time in Belgium. You're always welcome.

18. Ingrid (Miech) : Thanks for being there Ingrid, I had a great time and even if you are not the best navigator, we almost never got lost and only once did we get stuck in the sand...;-) Thanks for sharing this trip with me, it was very emotional and not really relaxing, but I think everybody should do a trip like this once in their live. I'm glad I did it with you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten